Crew Rostering Expert (f/m/d)
We require a dynamic and motivated Crew Rostering Expert for our Airline Operations Control Center (AOCC).
- Preparation of Flight and Cabin Crew duty rosters in accordance with the customer airlines approved Flight Time Limitation (FTL) and timely distribution of new rosters in cooperation with the Airlines Nominated Person Flight Operation.
- Day to day monitoring of the crew rosters including covering delays and sickness that may affect the operation of the planned flights.
- Booking of hotel accommodation and crew transport.
- Support the customer Airlines Management with analytics and reporting.
- Scheduling of initial and recurrent crew training and checks in accordance with the Airline Operation Manuals in cooperation with the Airlines Nominated Person Crew Training.
- Good standard of IT skills (Word/Excel/Mail etc.).
- Experience in crew rostering/scheduling/contact (or comparable) of advantage.
- Experience in using an operations control system, especially the AIMS system, of advantage.
- Familiar with EASA Flight Time Limitation (FTL) of advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and to very tight deadlines.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Fluent in English language.
On the job training will be given on all necessary facts, figures and systems as well as familiarization with all other aspects of the operation.
Location Hannover (DE) or Tallinn (EE)