We require a dynamic and motivated Manger Crewing for our Airline Operations Control Center (AOCC).
- Leadership of the crewing team.
- Work on tactical and strategic level in close cooperation with the ASISTIM senior management.
- Representing the crewing arena of ASISTIM and closely collaborate with the customer airlines management.
- Be responsible for the duty roster of the crewing team.
- Support in daily crewing tasks if required.
- Perform internal and external trainings on crewing.
- Good standard of IT skills (Word/Excel/Mail etc.).
- Experience in crew rostering/scheduling/contact (or comparable).
- Experience in using an operations control system (AIMS system of advantage).
- Familiar with EASA Flight Time Limitation (FTL) and other processes and procedures in crewing.
- Excellent communication skills, team player.
- Leadership experience of advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and to very tight deadlines.
- Willingness to work in shifts, if required.
- Willingness to travel, if required.
- Fluent in English language, German language skills of advantage.
On the job training will be given on all necessary facts, figures and systems as well as familiarization with all other aspects of the operation and management.
Location Hannover (DE) or Tallinn (EE)