(Freelance) Trainer Crew Planning (f/m/d)
We require a dynamic and motivated (Freelance) Trainer Crew Planning for our inhouse academy.
- Prepare, perform and review internal and external (initial/recurrent/customized) trainings with focus on
- crew capacity planning
- crew roster planning
- daily crewing
- crew training
- crew travel management.
- Being responsible for the training syllabus incl. improvements and developments.
- Perform onsite and/or virtual trainings at our premises or our customers´ premises.
- Support our Crewing team in the AOCC if necessary.
- Good standard of IT skills (Word/Excel/Mail etc.).
- Experience in crew rostering/contact or comparable.
- Experience in using an operations control system, especially the AIMS system, of advantage.
- Experience as trainer of advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, team player.
- Ability to motivate and convey technical skills and human factors.
- Fluent in English language.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work in shifts (if necessary).