(Trainee) Operations Control Expert
We require a dynamic and motivated (Trainee) Operations Control Expert for our Airline Operations Control Center (AOCC).
- Day to day control and steering of customer airline flight operation.
- Efficient realization of daily flight operations with focus on safety, reliability, economy, passenger comfort/customer satisfaction and punctuality.
- Pro-active identification of potential risks and impacts including solution finding.
- Efficient flight planning and crew support for an effective and safe flight operation.
- Ad-hoc airport slot and permit/traffic right coordination.
- Customer airline support in case of crisis/emergencies.
- Reliable and comprehensive documentation of daily shifts.
- Support the customer Airlines Management with analytics and reporting.
- Good standard of IT skills (Word/Excel/Mail etc.).
- Experience in airline operations control (or comparable) of advantage.
- Experience in using an operations control system, especially the AIMS system, of advantage.
- Experience in using a flight planning system, especially PPS, of advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and to very tight deadlines.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Fluent in English language.
On the job training will be given on all necessary facts, figures and systems as well as familiarization with all other aspects of the operation.
For Trainees, we offer an official approved trainee program with an international valid certificate issued by our inhouse academy.
Location Hannover (DE)